Titan V2 Advanced Set Rear Wired
TITAN ™ (drop-in mosfet) will transform your AEG into an advanced training platform. Get a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response, with an option to adjust the AEG for each 20-function mission. Lees meer
TITAN ™ (drop-in mosfet) will transform your AEG into an advanced training platform. Get a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response, with an option to adjust the AEG for each 20-function mission.
What is a drop-in mosfet? It is an electronic unit, which replaces the trigger contacts and the cut-off lever, and then takes control.
TITAN has no less than 8 sensors!
Thanks to the optical sensors, gate has eliminated the problems of bad switches that can occur with other drop-in mosfets. The trigger has no mechanical connection to the PCB. This eliminates mechanical stress and offers higher reliability.
You can trust TITAN because:
- Every time you pull the trigger, the gearbox makes a full cycle. The gears stop exactly where they need to.
- It is protected against short circuits, overheating and overcharging
- It protects the battery from over-discharge
- It noticeably improves battery life, rate of fire, spring life and gearbox reliability (when pre-cocking is off)
- It is compatible with the strongest AEG replicas and batteries (ready to use with LiPO 14.8V, 5000 Mah, 60C)
Why TITAN is so special?
- It has a user-friendly configuration via the Tactical Programming Card and / or GATE Control Station
- It has the option to create firmware options over the internet
- It has innovative optical sensors instead of mechanical switches that are vulnerable to errors
- It replicates a trigger response like in a real weapon
- It replaces the cut-off liver
- It is compatible with DSG and SSG gears
- It is compatible with most V2 Gearboxes (including CNC) on the market without any modification
Included in the kit:
- TITAN Drop-in Module
- Installation Kit
- Quickstart Guide
- Note: to use and configure the drop-in module, it is important to have a TITAN Tactical Programming Card or USB-Link.