- Gearbox: Custom
- Motor: Short Type
- Material: Fiber reinforced polymer
- Magazine capacity: 70 (6mm)
- Length: 494mm
- Weight: 2090g
- Inner barrel length: 270mm
- Muzzle thread: without thread
- Muzzle velocity: 3 Read more
The PTS Magpul PDR offers compact form-factor and unique capabilities for individuals with need for such a low profile design. It is small and thin enough to be carried close to the body via a shoulder holster but is single-handedly deployable even from a seated position making it ideal for use in vehicle cabs and tight spaces. Backward compatibility with AR-15/M16 AEG magazines, allows for emergency supplement from personnel carrying standard M16s or M4s. An ultra-compact bullpup-style design keeps the overall length to a minimum while still accommodating a highly effective 11.5 inch barrel.
The PTS Magpul PDR upper receiver is unique in housing all the fire control parts. This allows the user to switch in seconds to two different configurations of lower receivers, depending on mission requirements.
Designed for use in space restricted areas such as armored vehicles and aircraft. Also suitable missions requiring concealability. Features streamlined "no snag" design, integrated forward grip and shortened tail section.
- 10" Picatinny M1913A Spec Top Rail Full length top rail allows for optics or iron site mounting. Optics rail 0.5 ~ 0.6" above cheekweld
- Quick-Change Spring System
- Fully Ambidextrous Design mag release, and ejection
- M16/M4 Magazine Release Instinctive M16-type magazine release allows for rapid magazine reloading not seen in other bull-pup designs in this class
- Reversible Mid Ejection System On the fly, selectable ejection system simulates ejecting spent casings from either the right or left side depending on user preference and tactical situation
- No-snag ergonomic streamlined design.
- Ambi Charging Handle simulates ejection port press check
- Press Check Blast Cover cheek piece rotates up to allow hop up unit access and adjustment
- Integrated Light Option capable of accepting built-in illumination for target ID during low light conditions
- Quick Field Disassembly Lower receiver is removable after pushing three captive push pins
- AEG M16/NATO STANAG magazine compatibility reduces logistical impact on both operators and supply chains
- Single Point Sling Mount For use with shoulder holster
- Ultralight for max portability
- Progressive micro switch controlled trigger.